Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Vacation Day Two:Kiawah Island

Day two brought cloudier skies.  We spent the morning at the Ocean Course, the beautiful, historic golf course at the end of the island and home to what is considered the toughest golf course in America.  Afterward we ate the most amazing of brunches at The Sanctuary's Jasmine's Porch.  The brunch featured bottomless mimosas, multiple different food stations, and a dessert bar that has me still lusting after one more slice of Key Lime Pie.  I think the big brunch winner was the Vanilla Bourbon French Toast.  We've been talking about it ever since.  Here are a few snaps of our Day Two Adventures.  Don't miss Day One of our Kiawah Island Adventure as well!



Dress I scored at the Escapada Warehouse sale here in Charleston at whopping 80% off.  They usually run one in July and January...so you won't want to miss that.


 
This was one of the many, many, many plates that I made while at the Sanctuary Brunch but most importantly it features the French Toast of mention and now perpetual lust.  

 


No comments:

Post a Comment