I don't know, maybe I am crazy, but as fall officially begins, I cannot stop thinking about how I plan to dress my dog children, affectionately we will call them my dog-taughters for Halloween. If I am being honest, I would dress these girls up everyday of the year if it was considered normal dog owner behavior, because dogs in Halloween costumes can brighten up any one on any day of the week. I think about their Halloween outfits (and mine...honestly) throughout the entire year. Current thoughts: Ellie's in an alligator loving phase, she must be an Ellie-gator for Halloween. Sophie is being a bit ornery, she needs to be a crab. These are the abnormal thoughts that sprinkle through this brain 52 weeks of the year!
Here are a few of my favorites for this year's crew:
Does anyone else take great joy in selecting Halloween costumes for their four legged loves? As I sniff my pumpkin spiced everything, I am happily welcoming in dog Halloween costume season!
No comments:
Post a Comment