With the news of our impending move, we've finally gotten the chance to house hunt a little bit as we try to figure out where we will be calling home for the next three years. Coincidentally, this home buying period of our marriage has always coincided with what I shall call the "White Kitchen" phase of my life. I want all things white in my home decor (have you seen our bedroom?) and that includes my kitchen. I have been scouring the Virginia housing market trying to find my white kitchen, knowing full and well what will sell me a house is the kitchen. So, for now, I will bring you my white kitchen dreams and go back to my full time gig of browsing realtor.com for my white kitchen fantasy....
Those glass cabinets are my dream.
I love the batten board and how its painted creamy blue!




No comments:
Post a Comment