It wasn't but a few days later when Rich popped the question on Folly Beach. After saying yes, one of the first thoughts that popped into my head was "oh no my hair!" I knew I wanted long hair for our wedding and all the events leading up to them!
It wasn't until my hair trial when the stylist doing my hair recommended I try hair extensions for the wedding. I thought that was surely way too expensive given all I had heard about them over the years. Much to my surprise, she recommended and I discovered clip in hair extensions that blend so well. I bought the ones at Bellami (the same ones Kylie Jenner uses for that funky blue hair she has sometimes) . What I loved most was I was able to submit a photo of my hair and they recommended the color perfect for my hair type. They come in different gram sets so you can find the thickness that is best for your hair.
I loved them so much I used them for our engagement pictures and of course the wedding day to give my hair the bulk and thickness it needed to pull off the style I wanted.
I would never have been able to get the hair I wanted for our day without using extensions and I loved the fact that it took so much pressure off me to grow my hair in 8 months! Has anyone else had any experiences with extensions and big events?


No comments:
Post a Comment