Monday, December 7, 2015

Owning our low key low country last days

Well, I am just going to quickly #ownit.  We did not have the most glamorous weekend, but I guess you can only expect so much from a weekend when you have SO much going on and so little time to do it.  I absolutely under estimated how much we had to do to get ready for the packers to come today and pack up our stuff.  Preparing for so much at once as left me wondering exactly what we forgot to do or what we forgot to pack. So, that being said, it wasn't a glamorous last weekend in our lovely low country, but we got the job done and we are closer to making this next step happen and being...HOMEOWNERS.

Here is a quick recap:

FRIDAY:  We had a lot of things to settle up on base and thankfully we got it done without much issue (as far as we know).  It also gave me a chance to say goodbye to C-17s!


SATURDAY: We ate at our favorite Mt Pleasant pizza joint Steel City.  We are SO going to miss this place and even though there are so many good pizza places we've found in Charleston, this one is pretty fantastic for us and was in our backyard for a few years.


Our awesome wedding photographer sent us this ornament for our tree. Even better, it arrived just 24 hours shy of our 6 months anniversary.  How it has been six months...I have no clue!


SUNDAY: With the exception of a quick church service and driving around looking at the luminaries, our Sunday looked exactly like this...all day....long!  Did I mention we have a LOT to do this week?!

No comments:

Post a Comment