Tuesday, November 24, 2015

A Whole Lotta Thankful

 It's Thanksgiving 2015 and my cup overflows!   We've taken some time this Thanksgiving to close our day with the thing we are thankful for that day.  Here's to a great week with the ones we love remember all we have been blessed with...immeasurably. 




  • My husband!  2015 is the year we got married  and what a year it was.  I am thankful!
  • Our new house that we are so close to closing and calling ours.
  • The cutest dogs who live in my house and we are lucky enough to get to play with and cuddle with.
  • Our church for doing so many amazing things in our community, our world, and my heart.
  • I can't believe I have the family I have.  I am not sure how I could've struck it anymore rich with these folks.
  • My friends for whom I am so blessed by and with.
  • Our freedom as a country and for all the people and families who have protected it over the years.  We are lucky to live in a country where we can do things freely, despite what the news wants us to believe.
  • I have had the best two years at my current job.  It kills me to have to leave it.  This job was an awesome life blessing and I am so thankful.
  • Living in Charleston for these last two years
  • The celebration of advent and Christmas and all things wonderful this time of year! 
  • Pajamas and matching family pajamas. 
  • RUGS USA 80% off sale (I am thankful for this because it is no doubt my favorite sale of the year) and you best believe Santa mom was ALL over that.  
  • Our church's new Christmas CD that is officially my hostess gift this Thanksgiving season. 

No comments:

Post a Comment