Here are five of my favorite things I am eyeing this week:
One: Nate Berkus Metallic Curtains:
I LOVE these dreamy curtains. As of right now all our rooms are curtained, but can't help but think how can I find a way to put these sweet lovelies in our sunroom decor plan.
Two: Double Sconce
I am currently scheming to figure out how I can work these into either our foyer or dinning room for additional lighting. They have such a subtle luxurious feel that keeps drawing me back to them.
Three: Nate Burkus Square Gold Side Table
Before leaving Charleston we sold off all our side tables so we are in the market for some new ones for our living room. We are waiting for our new couch to arrive (soon!), but these marble and gold side tables really provide a beautiful elegance to any room.
Five: Women's Fringed Booties
The second these gals go on sale you will find them in my shopping cart, sorry husband ;)





No comments:
Post a Comment